Talk about a stress reliever, enjoy this alternative to a bath bomb (because who has time to take a bath everyday?). Simply place one of these little guys in the corner of your bathtub, as they melt under the water, the lavender essential oil will infuse your space!
1. Mix 1 box of baking soda, 1/2 cup of epsom salts, and 1/2 cup of cornstarch
2. Slowly add one bottle of lavender essential oil and mix thoroughly
3. Slowly add 3/4 cup of water until you have a "wet sand" like consistency
4. Put into molds of your choice
5. Let dry 12 hours-overnight (the hotter/dryer the area, the better)
6. Print our labels (right click images below, and select "save image as") and size accordingly
Tag us in any photos and share how it went for you!