Face Painters in Toronto and the GTA are actually quite easy to come across (there are a ton of us lol), it's just a matter of finding the right fit for you and your guests.
When booking a Face Painter for your party or event, it’s important to have an idea of:
- How many children you are expecting
- The length of time needed to get everyone's face painted (our simple face paint designs take 5 minutes per child, which allows us to move through your line up quickly and free up time for other activities like balloon animals and glitter tattoos)
- Other activities planned
- Your budget!
Why book a Face Painter:
- Kids LOVE it
- Looks great in photos
- Themed options
Keep in mind:
- Face Painting is time consuming (we recommend having other activities available for the children check out our blog posts here with some suggestions)
- Children under age 4 typically can't sit still (many prefer a tattoo on the hand instead, which is a great introduction to face painting.. baby steps, right?)
- If children are sweating, Face Paint can smudge (we recommend doing any active games or swimming BEFORE face painting begins)
Q: What type of Face Paint do you use?
A: We use “Global” and “TAG” Brand Face Paints, water-based and washable with just water
Q: Some of the kids will want Face Painting, others Glitter Tattoos, can the artist offer both?
A: Absolutely! Just let us know
Q: What if some of the guests don’t want to get Face Painting?
A: We can do a “Tattoo” Style on their hand/arm with the face paint OR apply our really cool Glitter tattoos
Q: I’m not sure how many guests will get Face Painting, how should I choose the timing of my services?
A: It’s better to be safe rather than sorry. We recommend sending out a quick communication to your guests to ask them if they would like face painting. This will also get the kids excited for the party!
Q: With just one Face Painter, how do you avoid line ups?
A: We have it covered! Upon arrival, we have the children write their name on a list, and call them to the table one at a time, so they can play while they wait, and not worry about losing their place in line. You can also book two Face Painters if you’re worried about time
Q: Can adults get Face Paint too?